Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feeling random, alone in my office...

I just wanted to mention something that has long since struck me as odd about Argentina. That might be a bold statement because every country is different, blah blah, but the olive oil here is seriously bizarre. It has this very distinctive sweet, chemical flavor that is so strong it is imparted to every single food it touches. Little things that you wouldn´t even realize contain olive oil are tiringly indistinguishable from each other because they all. Taste. Like. Olive oil.
Not gonna miss that.
On a non-whiny note, I´m having a girls´long weekend in Mendoza! Can you say wine-fueled bike tours set against the Andes? Sí, sí...

Ciao mis queridos. I will return with bocha fotos y gran historias.

No comments:

Post a Comment